Protech Systems Sparrow Light Curtains were designed for use as a guarding device for those tough to get at small places.
INPUT POWER: 115 V +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz, 8VA, or 240 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz, 4VA.
OUTPUT CIRCUIT: 1 normally opened & normally closed set of output contacts through two relays. Internally relays are connected in series; contacts are checked when units energized and/or beams are interrupted.
OUTPUT RELAY CONTACT RATING: 120 VAC, 10 AMP resistive (Dry). All connections are made at terminal strip.
STANDARD RANGE: 30 feet Eagle Eye, 50 feet for Hawk Eye. (Clean environment)
RESPONSE TIME: 5 milliseconds plus 0.6 milliseconds per beam (1.2 ms./beam for KR & KX Hawk Eyes).
VIBRATION: (any axis): 20 G’s from 30 to 300 cycles/sec. Use of shock mounts will increase vibration tolerance and longevity.
MOUNTING BRACKETS: Standard heavy-duty, 3/4” thick extruded aluminum quick mount brackets supplied for low vibration uses. Special rubber shock mounted brackets for punch presses and similar applications are optional.
- Compact Design
- Aluminum Extruded Housing
- Fast Response to Intrusions
- Easy Installation
- Connections Interchangeable
- Anti-Jumper Monitoring
- Dry, 10 Amp Relay Output Contacts
- Economical, General Purpose Uses
- Reliability & Redundancy Built-in
- Can be mounted in any Orientation
- Simple, Non-Critical Alignment
- Multiple Sizes means Flexibility
- Status Pilot Lights on both Transmitter & Receiver
- High Density Beam Spacing (0.69” on centers)
- Separate Controller for ease of Hook-Up
- Interchangeable Transmitters & Receivers
- Small “Foot Print” (1.62” x 1.12”)
Used in small applications to guard:
or any body part in small places that bigger light curtains can’t detect